A Plastic Ocean
|Addresse||University Drive Meadowbrook Qld|
|At||Griffith University Logan campus|
|County||Australia @ (AU)|
University Drive Meadowbrook Qld
Griffith University Logan campus
Australia @ (AU)
This is an important opportunity to view the incredible documentary "A Plastic Ocean". Lead journalist Craig Leeson travels to twenty locations around the world to explore the fragile state of our oceans, uncovering the alarming truths about plastic pollution. The screening will be followed by a panel discussion with Professor Rodger Tomlinson, Director of Griffith Centre for Coastal Management, Maggie Murrman, Coastal Community Engagement Program lead and Dr Serena Lee, PhD in Physical Oceanography. A short workshop in trash art with marine debris is available prior to the screening. Funds raised will support the Centre's community programs to build awareness, provide education and coastal action opportunities for the community. All family, friends, and colleagues are welcome.
Tickets are $20 and seats are limited. Additional booking fee $1.65 Venue: L06, Auditorium Griffith University Logan Campus Image source: https://www.plasticoceans.org/about-film/
- Aveo Movie in the Park
- Twilight Wardrobe Warriors...
- Carols by the Bay 2017
- 2017 McDonald's Queensland...
- Free 20th Anniversary Concert
- Christmas Party | Networking...
- Samuel Ayling Trio with Rahel...
- Macrame Workshop
- Harry Potter Trivia at...
- 2018 Nia White Belt Training....
- Fate/Stay Night: Heaven's...
- Christmas BBQ – Brisbane
- Swimming Carnival - Years 2 &...
- 2018 Music By The Sea Festival
- KWEER T&E presents: Bombshell...
- S|Y Vespers
- EPSS Election Sausage Sizzle...
- Australia Day Beach Party
- General Meeting and Christmas...
- Hour Of Power Group Dinner
County of Australia @