History Book Launch
|Addresse||81 Pitt St|
|At||St Margaret's Anglican Church - Eltham|
|County||Australia @ (AU)|
81 Pitt St
St Margaret's Anglican Church - Eltham
Australia @ (AU)
An Invitation to a book Launch – A History of Saint Margaret’s Church Eltham Volume 2 – The Transition Years 1889 to 1944 Dear Parishioner You are invited on Sunday October 15 at 3pm to the launch of the last volume of my three volume history of Saint Margaret’s. The launch will be in the new worship space 79-81 Pitt street Eltham. Parking is available in the church grounds and across the road at the Eltham Hotel. The book will be launched by Dr Andrew Lemon (Royal Historical Society) and assisted by Jim Connor, Dr Harry Watson and the Revd. Keren Terpstra. The history book will be available for purchase at the subsidised price of $29.95 and as author I will sign any copy purchased. Credit card facilities will be available. Any enquiries can come to me firstname.lastname@example.org or Tel: 94598640 The period 1889 to 1944 was an exciting and often challenging period for the faith community at Eltham.
Summary histories are also provided for the faith communities of Montmorency, Panton Hill and Research. Dr Geoffrey A Sandy, author, parish historian and parish archivist
- Eltham Business Breakfast
- Book Launch - Marvin and...
- Puesta del Sol!
- Aesops Fables Yoga
- Rekiah's Law Book Launch
- Free Children's Week event
- A Sensational Evening with...
- La Trobe CU & FOCUS Ball
- Come and try Bowls day at the...
- 5 Week Restorative Flow Yoga...
- Soirée Eltham - Open Mic...
- Essential Living - discover...
- RetroMax at The Crimson...
- Fireworks at Eltham Festival
- Eltham & District Woodworkers...
- Simplicity Gourmet Sweets and...
- Poisonarts laneway festival
- Coming Home
- Nillumbik Artists Open...
- Writers Group
County of Australia @