History Book Launch
|Addresse||81 Pitt St|
|At||St Margaret's Anglican Church - Eltham|
|County||Australia @ (AU)|
81 Pitt St
St Margaret's Anglican Church - Eltham
Australia @ (AU)
An Invitation to a book Launch – A History of Saint Margaret’s Church Eltham Volume 2 – The Transition Years 1889 to 1944 Dear Parishioner You are invited on Sunday October 15 at 3pm to the launch of the last volume of my three volume history of Saint Margaret’s. The launch will be in the new worship space 79-81 Pitt street Eltham. Parking is available in the church grounds and across the road at the Eltham Hotel. The book will be launched by Dr Andrew Lemon (Royal Historical Society) and assisted by Jim Connor, Dr Harry Watson and the Revd. Keren Terpstra. The history book will be available for purchase at the subsidised price of $29.95 and as author I will sign any copy purchased. Credit card facilities will be available. Any enquiries can come to me email@example.com or Tel: 94598640 The period 1889 to 1944 was an exciting and often challenging period for the faith community at Eltham.
Summary histories are also provided for the faith communities of Montmorency, Panton Hill and Research. Dr Geoffrey A Sandy, author, parish historian and parish archivist
- Santa Visit - Toddler Time
- Drawing Dragons
- Eltham Hotel NSW
- Exhibition: Tegan Iversen - A...
- Exhibition lanch & Family Art...
- Puppy School - Festive Season
- The Phillip Houghton Musical...
- A tribute concert to composer...
- SHOP Eltham - Christmas...
- Saturday music sessions The...
- Play School Live in Concert
- Eltham Craft & Produce Market
- Carols in the Bush
- The Boy Who Drew Dragons - An...
- Registration Day- Eltham...
- Eltham Dog & Puppy Christmas...
- Australia Day Awards 2018
- Summer Dance Program
- Santa is coming!
- Indoor Carols 2017
County of Australia @