Southport QDN Plan Ahead Activity
|Addresse||338 Turbot Street|
|At||Queenslanders with Disability Network|
|County||Australia @ (AU)|
338 Turbot Street
Queenslanders with Disability Network
Australia @ (AU)
The Plan Ahead activities are designed to assist people disabilities get ready for the National Disability Insurance Scheme. You are invited to come to a PLAN AHEAD Activity & start your journey towards the National Disability Insurance Scheme • A fun & free workshop, including afternoon tea • Learn about the NDIS & what it means for you • The workshop is led by people with disability, and directed towards people with intellectual and learning disability, but all people are welcome to attend. A parent or carer is also welcome to come along as your support person. Where: SOUTHPORT PLAN AHEAD WORKSHOP (Please make sure you can come along on both workshop dates) DATE: Monday 6th and 13th November 2017 Time: 1:30pm until 3:30pm including afternoon tea Where: Able Australia, 13 Sykes Court Southport QLD 4215 To Register: 3252 8566 or 1300 363 783 (local call) or firstname.lastname@example.org or Click here to register
- Aveo Movie in the Park
- Twilight Wardrobe Warriors...
- Carols by the Bay 2017
- 2017 McDonald's Queensland...
- Free 20th Anniversary Concert
- Christmas Party | Networking...
- Samuel Ayling Trio with Rahel...
- Macrame Workshop
- Harry Potter Trivia at...
- 2018 Nia White Belt Training....
- Fate/Stay Night: Heaven's...
- Christmas BBQ – Brisbane
- Swimming Carnival - Years 2 &...
- 2018 Music By The Sea Festival
- KWEER T&E presents: Bombshell...
- S|Y Vespers
- EPSS Election Sausage Sizzle...
- Australia Day Beach Party
- General Meeting and Christmas...
- Hour Of Power Group Dinner
County of Australia @