Floating Melodies: Burlesque On A Boat
|Addresse||King William Rd., Elder Park.|
|At||Popeye and Paddle Boats on the Torrens River|
|County||Australia @ (AU)|
King William Rd., Elder Park.
Popeye and Paddle Boats on the Torrens River
Australia @ (AU)
Taste. See. Hear. Escape. Have a brief affair with some of South Australia's finest cultural elements all in one experience. Floating Melodies is a truly unique celebration, like a soiree with sightseeing. South Australian music, food & beverages. For something a little different next Valentine's Day, come along and enjoy some burlesque cabaret on the Popeye featuring Burly Q. Tickets include the cruise, concert, food and one beverage. Extra beverages can be purchased on board. Boarding takes place at Elder Park Popeye Dock ten minutes before the cruise start time. Thank you for supporting local – you are in for a wonderful evening. A printed ticket is not required (think of the trees. ) but please bring any concession cards. Elder Park Popeye Dock is a short walk from all public transport or if you must drive in we recommend parking on Victoria Drive.
- Interpretable Produce Price...
- Forecasting how long patients...
- South Australian Pharmacist...
- Lightsview Christmas Party
- Crossroads - Christina...
- Is Data The New Oil?
- "In the Name of Confucius" -...
- SMASA Club Rego, Monday 19th...
- Young Mercy Links Movie...
- Spring Medi Sessions
- The Australian of the Year ...
- Succulent Watercolour
- Christian Life & Witness...
- Cranley House Nursery School...
- IPA Presents - How to reach...
- All In Launch Party!
- Re-Newing Self Workshop
- Night Sky Laser Tour
- Understand Your Mind
- Strive Swim Clinic
County of Australia @