General Meeting - Canvas Coworking Inc.
|Addresse||TAFE, 100 Bridge St|
|At||Canvas Coworking Inc|
|County||Australia @ (AU)|
TAFE, 100 Bridge St
Canvas Coworking Inc
Australia @ (AU)
Canvas Coworking Inc. is a not-for-profit Incorporated Association. Our meetings, which discuss the strategy for growth of the coworking community and the direction of the association, are held on the 2nd Wednesday of the Even Months (February, April, June, August, October and December). The meetings are open to anyone to attend, though only Financial Members are entitled to vote on the decisions being made. Membership is available via www.canvascoworking.com.au If you can't make it in person, you can also attend via Facebook live video on the Canvas Coworking Members Facebook page. You need to be a financial member of Canvas Coworking to access this Facebook page. Light refreshments are served, please RSVP to ensure we cater adequately. Meetings are held at Canvas Coworking Space Suite 1, 625 Ruthven Street, Toowoomba City If you have any questions, please contact Joy Taylor (Secretary) on 0407 584 987.
- Turnbull Live
- February Club Meeting
- Challenge Celebration...
- Fiddler on the Roof
- Dine Down Town June
- Full Moon Meditation with Don...
- St Patrick's Day
- Resin Art Workshop Morning...
- Resin Art Workshop Afternoon...
- An Autumn Lunch with Belinda...
- Free Hearing Test with...
- Sunday Afternoon Session.
- My Local Feast Farmers'...
- Building Better Business...
- Cinema Under the Stars | Moana
- Breeze Superclub | 'Cholo'...
- La Bonne Vie Breast Cancer...
- Federal Hotel USQ Sevens
- Open Evening
- International Night
County of Australia @