Identifying Wood (Unique Cask Finished Whisky Tasting)
|Addresse||3/53-61 Crown Street|
|At||Howlin' Wolf Bar Wollongong|
|County||Australia @ (AU)|
3/53-61 Crown Street
Howlin' Wolf Bar Wollongong
Australia @ (AU)
Yep, it's wood. The glorious golden liquid spends a rather long time living in barrels. When you live with someone for that long, you're bound to pick up some of the traits of each other. Friday 19th January we'll be sipping on 7 whiskys finished in 7 different casks to enjoy the effects of wood. We'll sample: Longrow 13YO Malbec Cask Talisker Port Ruighe Benromach 8YO Chateau Cissac Cask Gordon and Macphail 2005 PC Ledaig Hermitage Finish Kornog Sauternes Cask 2016 Balvenie 14YO Caribbean Cask Tullabardine 228 Burgandy Finish As usual we'll provide cheese boards and interesting small food matches. Tickets $50. Email Ben at [email protected] to book.
Identifying Wood (Unique Cask Finished Whisky Tasting) Wollongong Australia @ Howlin' Wolf Bar Wollongong friday, January 19, 2018 - Events Wollongong - EventsinAustralia.net
- Speakeasy, Grim Indiana,...
- Wollongong Wolves V Marconi...
- Encaustic Techniques Workshop...
- Wollongong Catch-up for...
- The Nut Job 2 at Sunset Cinema
- So Popera Turns 10
- Beach Party at the Chamber...
- IODRL feat. Thomas Gandey,...
- Mr. Crown Presents O-Week!
- Circus Monoxide • 5 Of The...
- Sam Simmons • Radical Women...
- Jesus Is Living Water
- Come to meet HuGS at O-week!
- Kids & Parents Class
- Al Del Bene + Supports
- Kata at Illawarra
- Semesterstart med ANSA...
- Illawarra Chapter Meeting
- Nancy Sinatra - Lee Hazelwood...
- Wollongong Wolves v Blacktown...
County of Australia @