International Bareboat Skipper Course
|Addresse||2 Murray Street|
|At||Performance Cruising Yachts|
|County||Australia @ (AU)|
2 Murray Street
Performance Cruising Yachts
Australia @ (AU)
The International Bareboat Skipper Course has two components - Theory and Practical. It is not for beginners and the recommended entry level requirements are a VHF maritime radio operators certificate, and to have logged over 200 nautical miles and 10 days at sea before advancing to this level. The recommended minimum age to obtain this certification is 18. This is a certificate of excellence for those who wish to take command of their own yachts confidently and safely or for those who wish to safely charter a small yacht for their family holiday. Those who have obtained the International Bareboat Skipper qualification, can automatically obtain the “International Certificate of Competency” (ICC), provided the student meets the requirements.
International Bareboat Skipper Course Sydney Australia @ Performance Cruising Yachts from 14 to 21 January 2018 - Events Sydney - EventsinAustralia.net
- Molotov Comedy 64 - Freddie...
- The Voice Of Our Ancestors
- Thursday Night Tennis Round...
- Karaoke Carousel: Country |...
- Forró in the Neighbourhood...
- Living Light Workshop Sydney
- The Wandering Kate
- Valentine's Day Dinner
- Australia Cycle Tour Jan 2018
- 2018 Registration Day
- Downsizing at North Sydney...
- Find a team in Mona Vale SBL
- Science and Practice of...
- ThetaHealing(R) Planes of...
- Saraswati Puja at Sydney...
- Black & Gold - Official...
- Birdcage: Ariana Grande...
- SIBF at INNER WEST Fiesta -...
- Official Opening
- 2018 Lunar New Year...
County of Australia @