Japanese Mini Submarines History Harbour Tour
|Addresse||Fort Dennison, Sydney Harbour|
|County||Australia @ (AU)|
Fort Dennison, Sydney Harbour
Australia @ (AU)
National Trust Heritage Award Winning Tour. 75th Anniversary of the fateful night three midget submarines attacked Sydney Harbour on 31 May 1942. Members $130 Non-Members $140 Pick-up locations: Kiama Bowling Club – 7am Blue Haven Village – 7.05am Oak Flats Station – 7.25am Albion Park Station – 7.30am Dapto Station – 7.40am Unanderra Shops – 7.50am Figtree McDonalds – 8am Wollongong Station – 8.10am Price includes: Coach transport to & from Sydney, morning tea and fully guided tour on an exclusive historic ferry. Retrace Sydney’s forgotten history on this authentic and exclusive National Trust Heritage Award Winning Tour. Hear what really happened on that night, when three Japanese midget submarines entered Sydney Harbour, 75 years ago today.
Your fully guided tour on an exclusive historical ferry of that era will include: insight into the attitude to war in Sydney at the time, see Tesco House, where the English admiralty had their dinner on the fateful night, go to Green Point (where the boom nets were located) and Bradley’s Head (where the first sub fired a torpedo) and see the Conning Tower of one of the ill-fated midget subs at Garden Island. Morning tea of freshly made scones, jam and cream with tea & coffee will be enjoyed at Fort Denison. Lunch stop during the day at your own expense
- NSW Waratahs v Brumbies
- Mother's Day at Gledswood 2018
- NSW Waratahs v Blues
- The Edge: Leadership that...
- NSW Waratahs v Sunwolves
- NSW Waratahs v Highlanders
- Women's Sydney Harbour...
- Jordan Springs Summer Street...
- Burbon/Empire Development...
- Meditation and Mindfulness...
- Maroubra Australia Day Mixed...
- Google Analytics Bootcamp
- Open call and information...
- PPTQ Central:Pro Tour 25th...
- YES& Meditation and Mindset...
- One day trip - Jervis Bay
- David Brawn on Rotary...
- Creating Millionaires
- Wandering Nights
- Upcoming Collection for This...
County of Australia @