Living Foods: Wholefood Cooking Workshop
|Addresse||Sir John Overall Drive|
|At||Helensvale Library Community & Cultural Centre|
|County||Australia @ (AU)|
Sir John Overall Drive
Helensvale Library Community & Cultural Centre
Australia @ (AU)
Free Wholefood Coking Workshop delivered by Kylee, our nutritional medicine specialist, as part of the City of Gold Coast Active and Healthy program. Please contact Helensvale library on 07) 55 811 625 to register your attendance or click the link below. This evidence based, interactive workshop is an introduction to the concept of living foods, the realistic integration to a wholefood diet, & the benefits of aligned eating to enhance health, vitality and the development of a nourishing food relationship and sustainable, positive health behaviours. Learn practical skills and tips to help you integrate and living foods into your daily life and enhance the nutritient density of your Wholefood diet through techniques such as fermentation, soaking, activating and sprouting.
Learn how to prepare and serve a variety of foods that the whole family can enjoy that will support your digestion and microbiome, improve energy, mood and nutritional status and align us with our most powerful ally, nature.....eat to feel alive.
- Duty Day
- Planning for a Successful 2019
- GBSA Business Ball - Save The...
- 2018 GOLD COAST CLASSIC
- MtG Friday Night Magic
- Getting Clear About Your...
- Pilates Matwork Teacher...
- 2018 Gold Coast Action Day 4
- 2018 Gold Coast Action Day 3
- SYC Members Celebrations with...
- Cross Code Challenge 2018
- Mother & Daughter Sound...
- Transformed Dance Academy
- Hot Chocolate (Band)
- Paula Hibbard | Long Hair...
- 1 Day Traditional Barbering...
- Advanced Cutting & Colouring...
- National Foster and Kinship...
- Pan Pacific Masters Games -...
- Trance Mediumship...
County of Australia @