Living With Memory Loss - Gold Coast
|At||Gold Coast, Australia|
|County||Australia @ (AU)|
Gold Coast, Australia
Australia @ (AU)
The Living with Memory Loss program is designed specifically for people in the early stages of dementia who want to share their experiences or feelings with others in the same situation. Participants are able to bring a carer, family member or friend with them if they like. The program provides accurate information about brain function and focuses on ways to help maintain a person's abilities as well as offering practical strategies for living with dementia. There are also programs for people with younger onset dementia (diagnosis of dementia before the age of 65 years). Cost: Free (funded by the Australian Government) Suitable for: Participants must have a diagnosis of dementia or be accompanying a person with a diagnosis. Content covered includes: -Symptoms and diagnosis -Adapting to change -Research and new drug treatments -Practical strategies for everyday living -Relationships with family and friends -Looking after yourself -Planning for the future -Community services -Where to from here? Bookings are essential.
For more information, please call our free booking line on 1800 588 699. Living with Memory Loss courses are run throughout the year and dates can be tailored to suit the needs of participants. View details of all Dementia Australia Free Dementia Programs here: https://www.dementia.org.au/qld/education-and-consulting/free-dementia-programs-qld
- Duty Day
- UFC 226 - Miocic vs. Cormier
- State Of Origin Game 3
- Planning for a Successful 2019
- GBSA Business Ball - Save The...
- Heal Thy Self Express 2018 -...
- 2018 GOLD COAST CLASSIC
- MtG Friday Night Magic
- Getting Clear About Your...
- Latin Dancing Under the Sails
- Beautiful – The Carole King...
- Shaping Refresher Course
- UFC 226 Miocic vs Cormier
- Pilates Matwork Teacher...
- 2018 Gold Coast Action Day 4
- 2018 Gold Coast Action Day 3
- SYC Members Celebrations with...
- 2018 Nationals Div 2
- Cross Code Challenge 2018
- Australian National Camp 2018
County of Australia @