Make your own mini Macramé wall hanging!
|Addresse||400 Stafford Road, Stafford|
|At||Stafford City Shopping Centre|
|County||Australia @ (AU)|
400 Stafford Road, Stafford
Stafford City Shopping Centre
Australia @ (AU)
We’re so excited to host our first ‘Inhale Exhale’ creative workshop. The workshops will be an intimate space and it will be home to a series of affordable and monthly art, craft and wellness workshops. This month we will be in Macramé heaven. Our customers will get an opportunity to create their very own mini Macramé wall hanging. So what is Macramé? Macramé is the art of knotting string in patterns to make decorative articles. This 1.5 hour workshop includes: – All materials required to make your own mini macramé wall hanging. – Expert guidance showing you how to make a macrame pattern. – Free refreshments & nibbles. Location: Our workshops are located opposite Commonwealth Bank, next to Discover Travel and Cruise. Best Parking: We recommend you park in front of the Bus stop near the Gather & Give.
You will find ample parking. Saturday 24 February I 11am - 12.30pm COST: $10 per person. Spots are limited.
- Patriot Campers at the...
- United meet
- Watch Tyler at The Arnold...
- True Minds
- St. Patrick's Day March,...
- St Patricks Day Parade 2018
- Fly Fridays presents XX RATED.
- AYCE Dumpling Tuesday
- Luminous Lantern Parade 2018
- Scribble Slam: EJ Zyla VS Bao...
- WiSA Industry Networking Night
- Purple Day Illuminations
- Mum's & Kid's Unicorn High...
- Souths Logan Magpies v Tweed...
- School's (Almost) Out Party
- Mayfest 2018
- The Owl and the Pussycat
- Port Stephens 5 peaks weekend
- BMWCQ - Macleans Bridge...
- Jindalee jags launch
County of Australia @