MEDICAL RESEARCH & INNOVATION – STRATEGIES FOR SUCCESS (NFMRI)
Australia @ (AU)
This is a significant opportunity to meet an NFMRI funding expert. The NFMRI's primary objective is to support innovative areas of biomedical research to help benefit mankind through the prevention or eradication of diseases. This presentation will be of particular interest to biomedical researchers who wish to learn what NFMRI funding can do for their research. NFMRI have flexibility to support great ideas across a whole spectrum of diseases and conditions where translation pathways exist. On average, the Foundation provide between $800,000 to $1,000,000 of funding each calendar year, from smaller, quick studies of around $20,000 – all the way to large, multi-year commitments of up to $400,000
MEDICAL RESEARCH & INNOVATION – STRATEGIES FOR SUCCESS (NFMRI) Newtown Australia @ thursday, February 14, 2019 - Events Newtown - EventsinAustralia.net
- Stop putting your revenue at...
- Brené Brown LIVE in Sydney
- She Can | Tasters T1
- Mindfulness of Intention
- Twitch Sydney Community Meetup
- Finance News Network Investor...
- Seadeck Sydney: Season 3 -...
- Australian Tattoo Expo -...
- B&T Bootcamp 2019
- How Recruitment Technology...
- Queen - The Closing Party
- Sydney HubSpot User Group...
- 2019 Learning Sprints Summit
County of Australia @