Mindfulness of Intention
Australia @ (AU)
Wellbeing at Sydney - building connections Join the Universities community of mindfulness practice to connect with self and others. Let the music carry you and reflect on your intention for 2019. “The energy of intention is like the potential of a seed. A seed is so small, yet a small seed can become a huge tree” ~ Joseph Goldstein Jane Cox, mindfulness Educator and Coach will lead the practice to the beautiful music of Carolina Cuenca - Cardozo, Vibrational Music & University of Sydney performing live on the Viola & Jane Stewart, Song Writer, Musician on piano & Harp. Jane is a regular player of The University of Sydney Carillion Bells www.janestewart.com.au, www.kinkoucoaching.com, http://vibrationalmusic.org Gold coin donation to print the book yuluwurri-gaayli-rainbow-child For more on Mindfulness at Sydney http://sydney.edu.au/whs/wellbeing/mindfulness.shtml
- Stop putting your revenue at...
- Brené Brown LIVE in Sydney
- She Can | Tasters T1
- Twitch Sydney Community Meetup
- Finance News Network Investor...
- Seadeck Sydney: Season 3 -...
- Australian Tattoo Expo -...
- B&T Bootcamp 2019
- How Recruitment Technology...
- Queen - The Closing Party
- Sydney HubSpot User Group...
- 2019 Learning Sprints Summit
County of Australia @