Murray Bridge Australia Day Awards and Breakfast 2018
|Addresse||2 Seventh Street|
|At||Rural City of Murray Bridge|
|County||Australia @ (AU)|
2 Seventh Street
Rural City of Murray Bridge
Australia @ (AU)
Join us for a community Aussie breakfast at 7am on Friday 26 January @ Sturt Reserve. Breakfast will provided by local service groups for a gold coin donation. A mobile barrista will also be on hand. Official proceedings begin at 7.45am featuring welcome by Mayor Lewis, guest speaker Graham Hallandal, Australian Citizenship Ceremony and recognition of Australia Day Award Nominees and recipients. Australia Day Award categories include: * Citizen of the Year * Young Citizen of the Year * Community Event of the Year * Community Initiative of the Year * Sports Person of the Year * Young Sports Person of the Year * Volunteer of the Year For more information phone 8539 1100.
Murray Bridge Australia Day Awards and Breakfast 2018 Murray Bridge Australia @ Rural City of Murray Bridge friday, January 26, 2018 - Events Murray Bridge - EventsinAustralia.net
- Murdoch Insurance Broker's...
- Murraylands Fair
- An Afternoon with Ian &...
- City Cowboys & Joe Musico
- Tracey Rains & Claypan
- Sandie Dodd & Heartland
- Basket Case. The Australian...
- Elders & Ramsey Bros...
- Rock The Pool - Murray Bridge
- Bordom Buster Family Fun Day
- March Country Market
- Nature's Medicine Level 1...
- Show Preperation Clinic
- End of Season Presentation
- Billy Joel Tribute Concert...
- Family Fun at Murray Bridge...
- Spar Against Violence Against...
- 2018 Enrolment Day
- Mobilong Country Market
- Barney Rebel @ Murray Bridge...
County of Australia @