New and Expectant Parent Information Evening
|Addresse||155 Herries St|
|At||Toowoomba Regional Libraries|
|County||Australia @ (AU)|
155 Herries St
Toowoomba Regional Libraries
Australia @ (AU)
Please join us for an information session and informal chat for parents who are expecting multiples or with babies under 6 months old. Time: 6pm - 8pm. Light refreshments provided. Please RSVP. The Australian Multiple Birth Association was formed in 1974. We are the only national support organisation for multiple-birth families and individuals in Australia. AMBA's mission is to function as an effective network to support multiple birth families. We fulfill our mission by providing communication, advocacy, facilitation of relationships, education and support, both nationally and internationally to individuals, families, member clubs, and organisations that have a personal or professional interest in multiple birth issues. Through a tiered membership structure, our volunteer organisation provides support, resources and education to multiple birth families.
- Dine Down Town November
- Dine Down Town October
- Ballarat 0027717140486 real...
- Considering Medicine
- Advanced Life Support Level 1
- Annual Presentation Dinner
- 3rd Breakfast Awards
- Our Big Day
- Chill Out Sunday
- First Aid Training for...
- Larrikin Puppets at Toowoomba...
- USQVC Weekly Club Training
- Townsville 0027717140486...
- Coffee, cake and chatter
- DWCA Toowoomba Meeting
- Yoga Rhythms Teacher Training...
- OSCE Intensive Examination...
- Unleash the Beast Writing and...
- New beginners class
- Divine Service Sunday 21st...
County of Australia @