Open House: Australia Day Picnic
|County||Australia @ (AU)|
Australia @ (AU)
Celebrate Australia Day at Lanyon. Cool down in the stunning gardens; bring your picnic and rug and relax on the lawns, or enjoy lunch at The Barracks Espresso Bar and Eating House. Discover Canberra’s rural history with a free tour of the homestead. Holiday music from Lanyon's past 12-2pm Musicians will recreate the musical sounds of a living homestead. Hear how the verandah is animated by the kind of music that would have been heard there in the early days of settlement on the Monaro: songs from the Old Country and from the bush representing the workers on the property. Free entry to homestead, ice cream on the Apricot Lawn, bookings not required unless intending to dine at the The Barracks Espresso Bar and Eating House, reservations 02 6237 5268.
Open House: Australia Day Picnic Canberra Australia @ Lanyon Homestead friday, January 26, 2018 - Events Canberra - EventsinAustralia.net
- Enlighten Night Noodle Markets
- Solquemia Flamenco - Guitar +...
- The Djangologists, The Gypsy...
- Hottest 100 Party
- Endrey's Musical Singalong
- SOLD OUT: The Sun Rises for...
- CCF Andrew & Danny Bensley:...
- Fresh Funk HOLIDAY INTENSIVE
- Social Deception Night
- Bang!! Beng!! Bing!! Bong!!...
- Ann Vriend - "AV"
- The Novellas w/ special guest...
- Late Night Last Friday (but...
- Smith's Scribblers
- First Aid Course
- A Pacifist's Guide To The War...
- Bollywood CSBD Dinner...
- Penney’s Papershop House of...
- Badrapper/Mr Wolf/Fri 9 Feb
- Gail Page with the James...
County of Australia @