School Holiday Workshop: Selfie Portraiture
|Addresse||Queen Elizabeth Drive|
|County||Australia @ (AU)|
Queen Elizabeth Drive
Australia @ (AU)
Wednesday 17 January 2018 10:00am – 2:00pm Ages 12 + Cost $50 Bondi Pavilion, Queen Elizabeth Drive, Bondi Beach In this 4hr workshop kids will discover the power of self-portraiture. ACP tutor Liam Benson will provide participants practical tips and techniques for exploring self-expression as both photographer and subject. Looking at the history of photographic self-portraiture, participants will learn a variety of styles and techniques to pursue via mobile phone photography. The workshop is associated with the Australian Centre for Photography's Rex Dupain's Sunscreen Celebrities exhibited at the Bondi Pavilion Gallery from 13 January 2018. Course Requirements This course requires no previous experience. Mobile Phone with Camera ----- #acpexhibitions2018 #acpworkshop #acpkids Image courtesy and © Laura Moore.
- Welcome to Waverley Day +...
- FlowRise - Sunrise Yoga by SFC
- Super Bowl LII - LIVE via...
- Bondi Bike Club
- Bondi - The Perfect Recall...
- UFC 221 at Bondi Bowlo
- Yabun Festival - Tranby Stall
- Jake's Mid 20's Celebration
- Paw Patrol Family Fun Day
- Triple J Hottest 100 Weekender
- ¡Yoga en la playa de Sydney!
- Australia Day 2018
- Let's Talk Growing Up - for...
- Uptown Funk at North Bondi...
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi...
- Picnic to celebrate our First...
- Monday Ocean Vibes - Hotel...
- Creative Holiday Workshops
- Start:Cue Australia Day...
- Speedo 7: Trainers Challenge
County of Australia @