School Holiday Workshop: Sunprints
|Addresse||Queen Elizabeth Drive|
|County||Australia @ (AU)|
Queen Elizabeth Drive
Australia @ (AU)
Wednesday 17 January 2018 10:00am – 2:00pm Ages 8 + Cost $50 Bondi Pavilion, Queen Elizabeth Drive, Bondi Beach Discover the magic of Sunprints to produce beautiful, graphic works in fun shades of blue, worthy of your walls at home. Using objects and digital negatives, kids will capture shadows and shapes through the historical process of cyanotypes. This introductory workshop for is great for creative kids who are eager to explore analogue photography. Join artist and tutor Steven Cavanagh for this introductory workshop for creative teenagers and create your very own take-home prints. The workshop is associated with the Australian Centre for Photography's Rex Dupain's Sunscreen Celebrities exhibited at the Bondi Pavilion Gallery from 13 January 2018. ----- #acpexhibitions2018 #acpworkshop #acpkids Image courtesy and © ACP, 2016.
- Welcome to Waverley Day +...
- FlowRise - Sunrise Yoga by SFC
- Super Bowl LII - LIVE via...
- Bondi Bike Club
- Bondi - The Perfect Recall...
- UFC 221 at Bondi Bowlo
- Yabun Festival - Tranby Stall
- Jake's Mid 20's Celebration
- Paw Patrol Family Fun Day
- Triple J Hottest 100 Weekender
- ¡Yoga en la playa de Sydney!
- Australia Day 2018
- Let's Talk Growing Up - for...
- Uptown Funk at North Bondi...
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi...
- Picnic to celebrate our First...
- Monday Ocean Vibes - Hotel...
- Creative Holiday Workshops
- Start:Cue Australia Day...
- Speedo 7: Trainers Challenge
County of Australia @