Tag-along Walk 'n Talk: Darbyshire Discovery
|Addresse||138 Lemke Rd Gateway Island|
|At||Darbyshire Station, leaving from Parklands|
|County||Australia @ (AU)|
138 Lemke Rd Gateway Island
Darbyshire Station, leaving from Parklands
Australia @ (AU)
Our second out of town Walk 'n Talk takes us out from the old Darbyshire Station on the High Country Rail Trail to see the amazing old timber trestle bridges and investigate the restoration process. Less than an hour from Wodonga, the area is rich in history and offers the experience of rich farming land and beautiful bush. Parklands Rangers will lead our walk. When: 8.30am - 2pm Where: Meet at Parklands Albury Wodonga, 138 Lemke Rd, to pool vehicles; 8.30am. We will tag-along to Darbyshire and walk from there. Alternatively, meet us at Darbyshire at the start of the walk (refer map on Parklands website for directions) What to Wear: Walking boots and clothes for the weather. Cold is always possible in this area. What to Bring: BYO water bottle and pack your picnic lunch.
- Huon Hill Ladies Lunch 2018
- Womens Rebirth Spring Retreat
- Utes & Classics on the Murray!
- Bi Monthly Meeting
- Border (Albury/Wodonga) Relay...
- Boomerang Bags Sewing Bee
- The Cube Wodonga - The...
- Huon Hill 2018 Ladies Lunch
- Rock N Roll Dance Lesson -...
- Beginners Rock N Roll Dance...
- Wodonga Junction Farmers'...
- Ride for Fuel 2018 Giant...
- Red Racing Hood
- Relaxation Meditation
- Craft ‘n’ Cuppa
- Scrabble Club
- Community Cooking
- Grandparent Playgroup
- Bongo Bash
- Albury Wodonga Music Group
County of Australia @