The Orchid & The Crow
|Addresse||597 High Street|
|At||Joan Sutherland Performing Arts Centre|
|County||Australia @ (AU)|
597 High Street
Joan Sutherland Performing Arts Centre
Australia @ (AU)
A comedy about an atheist surviving cancer by finding god in Lance Armstrong - with song. Daniel Tobias grew up in a Jewish-atheist household. In 2004 he found out he had stage-four testicular cancer and went searching for god. Any god. Enter Lance Armstrong, seven-times winner of the Tour de France and legendary cancer survivor. Lance Armstrong’s story gave Daniel solace and hope when he needed it. Now of course, Armstrong is a fallen angel and after Daniel’s full recovery, he wonders – how many times will he be cheated by a god? This is a story about being let down by your heroes and those who you worship – time and time and time again. Daniel effortlessly draws us into the inspiring tale of his near-death experience in this funny, uplifting story of faith, family and survival.
Part story-telling, part-theatre featuring original songs from the award-winning writers of Otto & Astrid this is an original, accessible, brilliantly clever and ultimately moving story that audiences have described as ‘life-changing’. The play deals with rarely discussed themes in an entertaining, theatrical, accessible and comical form. "4 stars. Turns divine vengeance into comedy gold." - The Age ONE SHOW ONLY.
- Rock City Saints at Penrith...
- Australian Arms Hotel - Rock...
- Sunday YuGiOh Tournament
- FutureAbility - Farsi...
- WESTSIDE PERFORMING ARTS...
- Two Fires Chisel Barnes Show...
- DJ Gav (Jagged) - Saturday...
- DJ Gav (Jagged) - Social...
- UFC Heavyweight Championship
- Australia Day
- Fresh Meat And Greet BBQ
- Oceania Championships Grand...
- Takeback Saturdays 80s90s00s
- Respect: You Deserve It
- First Class & Registration -...
- Penrith Collectormania Fair
- Relay For Life
- Penrith Observatory - night...
- Wednesday Night Commander
- Monthly friday Night force of...
County of Australia @