WEST 1 Brazilian Carnaval | Adelaide
|Addresse||171 Hindley Street|
|At||Phonatic - Vietnamese Restaurant|
|County||Australia @ (AU)|
171 Hindley Street
Phonatic - Vietnamese Restaurant
Australia @ (AU)
WEST 1 proudly presents the best and most exciting gig of the year, Brazilian Carnaval in Adelaide. Bringing from Melbourne the amazing band Sambrazuka playing the most popular musical rhythm from Brazil, Samba and Axe. This is a unique event and we will bring the best of Bahia, Rio de Janeiro Carnaval songs and the best vibes...YAY. . . . . So get ready and full of energy to pump it up with us. Remember it is the happiest time for Brazilians, wear colourfull clothes, make sure you are bright and shine on this Carnaval, all the colours and costumes are welcome and black, navy will be the boring colours for this party. . . Bring the happiest colours on. Join us for the best party in Adelaide. You need to be part of this day. Live band, DJ Wes and DJ Victor and good vibrations that will make you feel like partying in Brazilian Carnaval.
$5 Pint Beer $10 Jug Beer $2 Phonatic Shots TICKETS ▔▔▔▔ HOW TO REGISTER ONLINE FOR $12 GUEST LIST: Go to: https://goo.gl/forms/5LCejvpJBJ8OaD0y2 $12 Guest list $18 at the door SHOW ▔▔▔▔
- Pachanga Latin Night
- Art on Screen - Caravaggio
- Mount Misery 2018
- Moonhunter, The Cortex Shift...
- Create a successful property...
- AVENGERS: Infinity War -...
- Tunes for Tai
- Edufolios Presents: Discover...
- DELTA HEAVY at Electric...
- Frankie&Sal in Making It Rain
- New Romantics at the Alehouse!
- Marcel Blanch- de Wilt: Love...
- Distant Sky: Nick Cave & The...
- Screamfeeder at The Edinburgh...
- Breast Cancer Awareness Round
- Bogan Trivia Night
- Local Revolution at SANAA...
- Birds on Sticks - Heath...
- DYS Presents -Sanaa Story...
County of Australia @