Yoga for Emotional Regulation: 6-Week Group for Mental Health
|Addresse||Level 1/237-239 Unley Road, Malvern|
|At||Adelaide Yoga Flow|
|County||Australia @ (AU)|
Level 1/237-239 Unley Road, Malvern
Adelaide Yoga Flow
Australia @ (AU)
WANT HELP MANAGING ANXIETY AND DEPRESSION WITH YOGA? This course is designed for individuals experiencing symptoms of anxiety, depression or trauma. In this course, you will learn: - How anxiety and depression impact the nervous system - The components of psychological flexibility and how these skills can be developed through a yoga practice - Yoga movements, breathing exercises, and mindfulness practices to manage difficult emotions, re-balance the nervous system, and cultivate well-being - Skills to implement a home practice - Techniques you can use to help you cope day-to-day - That you are not alone. The group setting offers many benefits, including an opportunity to share information with others, a sense of belonging and connection There are 6 classes which take place on the following Tuesday Nights, 6:30 - 7:30 PM February 6 February 13 February 20 February 27 March 6 March 13 Cost $240 for 6 sessions - Medicare rebate* = $189.90 (This means that you will only pay a gap of $8.35 per session - calculation is based on your attendance at all six sessions.) 2017 was fully booked, so get in quick.
You are welcome to call Kaitlin if if you have any questions or need further information: 0434 779 475.
- Pachanga Latin Night
- Art on Screen - Caravaggio
- Mount Misery 2018
- Moonhunter, The Cortex Shift...
- Create a successful property...
- AVENGERS: Infinity War -...
- Tunes for Tai
- Edufolios Presents: Discover...
- DELTA HEAVY at Electric...
- Frankie&Sal in Making It Rain
- New Romantics at the Alehouse!
- Marcel Blanch- de Wilt: Love...
- Distant Sky: Nick Cave & The...
- Screamfeeder at The Edinburgh...
- Breast Cancer Awareness Round
- Bogan Trivia Night
- Local Revolution at SANAA...
- Birds on Sticks - Heath...
- DYS Presents -Sanaa Story...
County of Australia @